September 11-13, 2013, University of Milano-Bicocca, Milan, Italy
Aims and scope
The meeting aims at providing experts and young researchers with the opportunity to present and discuss recent results in the theory of hyperbolic equations, with particular attention to lines of research and future perspectives in the field. Following the intent of previous editions, the different contributions will involve both the theoretical and the applicative aspects.
The previous Italian Hyperbolic Meetings were held in: Pisa (1993), Milano (1994), Bologna (1995), Torino (1996), L'Aquila (1997), Pavia (1998), Roma (1999), Brescia (2000), Catania (2001), Ferrara (2002), Pisa (2004), Padova (2006), Bari (2009), Messina (2011)
The program will include invited lectures and short contributions. Abstract submission is closed.
The conferences will be held in English.
- Dario Bambusi, Professor of Mathematical Physics, University of Milano
- Stefano Bianchini, Professor of Mathematical Analysis, International School for Advanced Studies
- Piero D'Ancona, Professor of Mathematical Analysis, University of Roma
- Pierangelo Marcati, Professor of Mathematical Analysis, University of L'Aquila
- Giovanni Naldi, Professor of Numerical Analysis, University of Milano
- Lorenzo Pareschi, Professor of Numerical Analysis, University of Ferrara
- Giovanni Russo, Professor of Numerical Analysis, University of Catania
- Gianmario Tessitore, Professor of Probability, University of Milano Bicocca
- Alessandro Teta, Professor of Mathematical Physics, University of L'Aquila
- Giuseppe Toscani, Professor of Mathematical Physics, University of Pavia
- Francesco Caravenna, Associate Professor of Mathematics (Probability and Statistics), University of Milano-Bicocca.
- Rinaldo M. Colombo, Full Professor of Mathematical Analysis, University of Brescia.
- Antonio De Simone, Full Professor of Scienza delle Construzioni, SISSA.
- Giacomo Dimarco, Maître de Conférences in Applied Mathematics, University Paul Sabatier, Toulouse.
- Laurent Gosse, Researcher (CR2) at IAC, CNR, Rome.
- Armando Majorana, Full Professor of Mathematical Physics, University of Catania.
- Giuseppe Savaré, Full Professor of Mathematical Analysis, University of Pavia.
- Riccardo Adami (Politecnico of Turin)
- Veronica Felli (University of Milano-Bicocca)
- Mauro Garavello (University of Milano-Bicocca)
- Graziano Guerra (University of Milano-Bicocca)
- Francesca Marcellini (University of Milano-Bicocca)
- Diego Noja (University of Milano-Bicocca)
- Dipartimento di Matematica e Applicazioni dell'Università di Milano-Bicocca
- European Research Council Starting Grant ConLaws 2009-2013
- Fondo di Ateneo 2010: Calcolo delle Variazioni ed Equazioni Differenziali
- INDAM, Gruppo Nazionale per l'Analisi Matematica, la Probabilità e le loro Applicazioni
- Università degli Studi di Milano Bicocca
The conferences will be in the room U2-07 of the building U2, located at piazza della scienza n. 3 Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca (Milano, Italia).
The conferences will be held from Wednesday morning, September 11 to Friday morning, September 13.
The deadline for the registration was: July 31, 2013.
(Last modified on 2013-09-10, 15:21 CEST)